Friday, June 27, 2008

Sick Post 2-The latent and enchantingly mysterious aura of a photograph




Sometimes the photographer in me really tries to express his undying passion towards photography(what did I jus say?).........Well I know you people lack that rich taste which is so essentially required to appreciate my photography, that's why I have given point by point explanation.


1. This photograph has been taken using a 7 megapixel Sony Cybershot but in a format(which I don't remember exactly) which is less than 2 megapixels. No I wasn't so stupid that I forgot to change the default configurations of my camera. I did it intentionally in order to capture the soul of the trash in my camera.




2.The photograph has been taken at Asakusa in Tokyo(Yeaaa.......I've been there..........I REALLY HAVE).




3.The tilt of the garbage collector signifies the weight of evil borne by the humanity,




4.The broom stands erect and tall signifying the determination of humans to wipe out evil from earth.




5.The handle of the collector symbolises the effort required from us




6.The pavement symbolises....................Well there is a limit of making crap............So use your own heads now.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Payod Panda said...

uhh yh....
this is a comment praising the stupid pic, which the blogger (i dont remember if he has disclosed his name here, so im not sure if it has to be kept hush-hush)...yh... which the blogger has ingeniously made interesting with the help of his stupider ideas...
but it was ingenious neway, so...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home