Friday, June 27, 2008

About my blog

You can clearly see that this is a hideous blog where no attention to any kind of visual or lingual creativity has been paid. Therefore by naming it "basick" I have tried to put shadow over my lazeeeeness and my lack of commitment towards this blog,
But the one thing that I can assure you is that this blog will be filled with sick posts within no time(Hence the name "basick"....Did you get my sick humor??)
So if you are looking for some intelligent jokes or some extremely funny stuff...then I am afraid this is not the right place for you.
At this place you will be gettin a dose of some really senseless,bad and disgusting humour.
You will be gettin some disgusting jokes that you can crack on the dinner table.....and if you are lucky than you may get a piece of my philosophy towrds almost everything in life.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Payod Panda said...

i asked u to correct the mispelt "towrds"...
-.-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home