Friday, June 27, 2008

Sick Post 1-The Vertigo Indian Version

I made a parody of one of the many great songs of the most awesome rock band in the entire Universe-U2

It wasn't very well recieved by the U2 fans in the orkut community though. They said that the parodies of great songs spoil the real magic. Here's the link of that entire discussion.
http://www.orkut.co.in/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=70549&tid=5207149531453164063&start=1

But you know what.... I'll still be posting it, because if you'll like it then its fine & if you won't like it then you can obviously pardon me for my "sick" sense of humour.

Hopes go down its dark
If thoughts in my head could rule your heart
A feeling so much stronger than a thought
Your eyes are shut wide
And tell me when your soul and urself
in this part of world will wander

Hello hello...(hola)
I am at a place called Indyeah(dónde estás?)
Its a place you've never been to
Will you give us something
We need,need(a concert)

We know our roads are full of holes
But our passion is no less than silver or gold
We'll sparkle when you guys will rock n roll
Tell us if we gotta a chance,atleast let us know

If we won't get the seats,we'll stand on our hands
packed like tiny snailswe just don't give a heck
Swinging to the music Whoooaaa
Swinging to the music Whoooaaa

Hello, hello... (Bono)
I'm at a place called Indyeah (dónde estás?)
It’s a place you have never been to
Will you give us something...We need..neeeeed.

Check mated...Just for...Jumping in... yeah

All of this... all of this should be ours
All of this... all of this should be ours
All of this... all of this should be ours
Just give us what we want and no one gets hurt:)

Hello, hello... (Hola)
I'm at a place called Indyeah (dónde estás?)
Lights go down and all I know
That 2k8 is our yeeear.
I hope my voice is reachng you now
Is my voice reaching you now(eh.. Bono,Larry,Edge, Adam )?
INdYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, INDYEAH,Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, INDDYEEEAAAAH!

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Payod Panda said...

dunno y it wsnt appreciated by others...
i really lykd it lolz
shows how genuinely he wants u2 to perform in india...
maybe the others dint understand u, their english maybe poor lolz
(after all thy ARE indians... pfff)
or maybe they dont want u2 2 perform here... but then y were they in tht comm? i mn even i wud go to their concert if i get the chance... they rnt so bad after all :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home